THE DOODLE TRAIL is a 8.5 mile rails-to-trails partnership between the City of Easley and the City of Pickens that opened Memorial Day Weekend 2015. The multi-use trail is open from dawn to dusk for biking, walking, running and rollerblading.
THE EASLEY TRAILHEAD connects into Downtown for the chance to explore local businesses and restaurants. For more information on the businesses, please visit theEasley Downtown Business Association
THE DOODLE PARK is one mile from Downtown Easley. The park features a playground, workout equipment, picnic tables, restrooms, water fountains and a shelter. The address to the park is 514 Fleetwood Drive Easley, SC 29640.
- Trail users must stop at all road crossings
- Stay right on the right side of the trail except when needing to pass
- Announce yourself when passing from behind
- Dog owners must pick up after their pets and place bags in the Dog Waste Containers
- Pick up your trash and place in waste bins