close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.


  • You must receive approval from the zoning, building, and police departments before you can be licensed to sell inside the City.
  • You must complete and return a business application, peddler license request form, and full fee to City Hall before selling any item on the streets of Easley. Please visit the businesses section for the business application.  
  • A Business License Application can be found in the "Businesses" section. 

find a department