Hospitality Tax Form
City of Easley W-9

Yard Sale Permits

All City of Easley residents are required to obtain a yard sale permit when having a sale on their property.

  • NO signs on poles or in right-of-ways
    • Allowed Signs:  One (1) at each end of your road, one (1) in your yard
    • Must remove signs immediately after sale has ended
  • Only one (1) yard sale per quarter
  • NO yard sales on Sunday
  • Yard Sales may not last more than two (2) consecutive days

1 Day Sale = $3.00
2 Day Sale = $6.00

Please call 864-855-7900 to apply for a yard sale permit OR email Becca Rogers by emailing

Doc app

Document Center

The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.

Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category

Yard Sale Permit1 document

    document seq 0.00