Human Resources is located at City Hall and is delegated by the Mayor to administer personnel policies and procedures, to provide employee recruitment, maintain employee records, to assure compliance with state and federal laws with respect to health and safety standards, civil rights, work ethics, and etc.
Human Resources aims to:
- Recruit, develop, and retain a diversified workforce of skilled, competent employees
- Provide attractive compensation and benefits
- Cultivate an organizational culture that ensures a safe and healthy work environment
- Promote employee wellness
- Apply Human Resources policies and practices in an ethical, consistent, and respectful manner
If there are any questions or concerns please call Lisa Chapman at 864.855.7900 ext. 1003.