I've seen the terms "Summary Court" and "Municipal Court." What's the difference?

Can you give me legal advice?

What Victim Services are available?

I am a victim of a crime. Can the Judge issue a "No Contact" order as a condition of the Defendant's bond?

What is the procedure for entering a plea to a criminal charge?

What happens at the arraignment or bond hearing?

Can I get a jury trial in Municipal Court?

How do I file a criminal case?

How may I get a criminal case dismissed?

What happens if I miss my court date for a criminal charge?

Can I reschedule/continue my court date?

Can I make Child Support Payments at Municipal Court?

Do I go to Municipal Court to obtain a marriage license?

My case was dismissed by the Prosecuting Officer/Solicitor or I was found not guilty in a trial.  How can I get my charge expunged?

Can the Court give me advise about my case?

Can you recommend an attorney or law firm to me?

Can I act as my own attorney in Municipal Court?

What happens at a trial?

How can I check on the status of my case?

How can I find out when my case is coming up for trial (or another scheduled event such as a hearing)?

My relative got arrested. Who do I talk to?