close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Planning & Development

City-Wide Projects and Developments

*Upcoming Meeting*
Planning Commission will be meeting Monday, April 15, 2019 at 5:30pm at the Planning & Development office.  Meeting will act on a petition to annex 1.8 acres located at 108 Rogers St, Easley, SC as GR-2 General Residential.
Recent News
At the March City Council meeting, Council passed revisions to the Mobile Home Ordinance. The revisions to the Mobile Home Ordinance can be found by clicking below on the blue link.

2019 Mobile Home Ordinance


Citizens and businesses wishing to contact the Planning and Development Department with questions regarding Ordinances, Code Enforcement, etc. can now use a new online and phone application that sends requests directly to the Department using the link provided below. Be sure you are contacting the correct department. Questions or issues regarding Public Works or Streets & Sanitation can be submitted on the Public Works Web page NOT through Planning & Development.

This is a new system for us and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we learn this technology and make improvements. Please visit the "Report a Violation" page. 


With Yard Sale season upon us, please be aware that the only signs allowed are one at each end of your road and one in your yard.  No signs on poles or feather flag banners are allowed.  Also, it is ILLEGAL to place signs on the road/street rights-of way.  Telephone/utility poles are considered rights-of way and are private property.

find a department