Shelter & Room Rental Information?
Read below to find out how you can rent one of the City Shelters or Multi-Purpose Rooms:1. Reserve at the Front Desk of the Parks and Recreation Department (Larry Bagwell Gym: 111 Walkers Way, Easley S.C., 29642)
- Reservation hours are Monday-Saturday 6 AM - 9 PM and Sunday 1 PM - 5 PM
- Please bring:
- The renter's valid Driver's License
- Any insurance paperwork from outside vendors or organizations that may apply
- Be prepared:
- To fill out the shelter/room Agreement Form
- To pay in full for the shelter/room
- You will be required:
- To upload a copy of your Driver's License
- To upload any insurance paperwork from outside vendors or organizations that may apply
- Provide your credit card information
- Payment will not be processed until request is approved. You will be notifed first of rental approval before payment is processed.
- Fill out the shelter/room Agreement Form