BEFORE YOU CALL
- Confirm that the incident in which you are calling about occurred within the city limits of Easley. If the incident did not occur within the city limits of Easley please contact the law enforcement agency in the respective jurisdiction.
- If you need a copy of an accident or incident report, call Records at (864) 855-7923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your valid ID.
For questions, concerns, comments, or commendations
regarding an officer/employee, incident, or division please contact the appropriate contact below.
UNIFORM PATROL DIVISION
Major Jon Hamby Uniform Patrol Supervisor
CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS DIVISION
SCHOOL RESOURCE OFFICER
COMMUNICATIONS & JAIL
Captain Adam Green Telecommunications & Jail Supervisor
Victim Services, Records, and Admin. Assist. Supervisor
email: email@example.comPROPERTY & EVIDENCE
Do not contact if the below description does not fit your immediate needs. Please contact the Criminal Investigations Division for further information.
- You lost an item and the EPD has it in their possession.
- A piece of your property was evidence and is now permitted to be released.
- Please use the contact information below to schedule a time to pick up your items. Please include the case number and any pertinent information in the body of your email.